5 Reasons to Exfoliate Your Armpits
Why exfoliate your armpits?
1. Wherever hair grows, dead skin cells can build up,
(ie. flaky scalp, brows, etc). Exfoliation sloughs those cells away.
2. Exfoliating can help prevent ingrown hairs and/or shaving bumps
3. Maybe TMI, but weekly underarm exfoliation helps keep our natural deodorant from quitting
4. Underarm exfoliation takes feeling fresh and clean to another level!
5. You're already exfoliating the rest of your body why not include your armpits?!
Need a full body exfoliant?
Peppermint, pumice & activated charcoal leave skin smooth, soft and more even!
Leave a comment